Saturday, October 8, 2016

40th Reunion Book

I hope everyone who attended had a good time. I know I did.

I've added a link at the top right of the page for the reunion book. Contact details have been omitted so the evil bots won't start spamming you. If you didn't send in your story, you still can. I'll add it to blog.

I'll be doing a page for photos from the reunion soon. If you have pictures to share, send them to me and I'll include them. Also anything else you want to share I would be happy to post.

Here's a photo I received from John Worley just before the reunion. As always, you can click on a picture to see a larger image.

family photo is of my two (2) daughters, sons–in-law and wife Deb…..left to right….Matt and Britanee, Josh and Allie, Deb & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To eliminate spam, all comments are moderated and will not appear until approved.