Monday, January 25, 2016

SAA Class of 1976 Class List

This list was taken from the SAA commencement program. I've added the few married names I know in parentheses. I have email addresses for names highlighted in yellow. If you have an email address for anyone else, please ask them to send it to me.

1/30/16 -- This post will not be updated. The "SAA Class of 1976" link above will be updated as changes are made.

BIEBER, SUE (MOELLER)
BRANNAN, CHERYL
BRITTAIN, JOHN
BURKE, ED
ENGELHAUPT, KAREN (MCLAUGHLIN)
ESSAY, CHERYL
FARRITOR, ROD
KOSMICKI, THERON
KUNZMAN, CAROL (KLEINSASSER)
KUNZMAN, MARY WERNKE)
MARTIN, GRACE
MARTIN, SOPHIE
MARTIN, VINCE
MISKIMEN, SHARON
MORRILL, ROBERT
O'CONNOR, SALLY
REED, JAN (COLEMAN)
REQUEJO, TOM
RESSEGIEU, MATT
STAFFORD, JACKIE
TYNDELL, DEBI
VINTON, BRYAN
WHIRLWIND HORSE, RAY

The mimeographed (yes, we are that old) copy of the commencement program was pretty faded, so if I've misspelled anyone's name or you have updates to married names, please let me know. Also pass the word that I want as many email addresses as possible to keep everyone informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To eliminate spam, all comments are moderated and will not appear until approved.